Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Prayer 4 Today

Prayer 4 Today

Jesus, help me to have the heart and motivation of the Samaritan when he saw the needy man along the way.  Taking the time to stop and help wasn't on his schedule and his medical expenses weren't in the Samaritan's budget.  He didn't consider these factors to be an obstacle that would keep him from extending Your mercy to one in need.  Jesus, help me to be Your hand extended reaching out to the needy, the sick, and the oppressed.  And, Lord, when it is not within my ability or power to directly reach that person in need, prompt me to bring him before the throne in earnest prayer.  Help me to be a vessel that You use to heal the broken-hearted as You bind up their wounds.  And I will do it in Jesus' name and for Your honor.  Amen.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment