Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan 23 - How Power Comes


Daily Devotion


How Power Comes

Learn to shut yourself away in My Presence.
Lord, Thou art our Refuge. Our God, in Thee do we trust. O Master, come and talk with us.


All power is given unto Me. It is Mine to give, Mine to withhold, but even I have to acknowledge that I cannot withhold it from the soul that dwells near Me, because it is then not a gift, but passes insensibly from Me to My disciples.
It is breathed in by the soul who lives in My Presence.
Learn to shut yourself away in My Presence - and then, without speaking, you have those things you desire of Me, Strength - Power - Joy - Riches.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." - Psalm 91:1


2 comments: